Saturday, January 30, 2010

Is Sn A Good Tech Deck Brand My Acer Aspire One Is Giving Me The Error "BootMNGR Is Missing"?

My Acer Aspire One is giving me the error "BootMNGR is missing"? - is sn a good tech deck brand

Only 5 months. Worked well when last night. I closed the rule. When I tried to get these error messages start today. I can not find much on our website. Acer wants to pay up to $ 14 for technical assistance and to make matters worse in the number of SN at the base is already too late. WTF? What should I do?

I went and F2 and tried to boot from different devices .. I do not know them all, but the two that have tried the (number 2 on the list and on the home network, or W / E) was tested both shown me the same error message. In addition, this model has a CD-ROM, so even if I Windows XP disk, I do not have to reinstall Windows.

I completely clean the hard drive when I do, but I do not know how to do that in this model. Can anyone help please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Martini Merchants front | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates