Friday, January 29, 2010

Brazilian Wax Every Month Brazilian Wax On Period?

Brazilian wax on period? - brazilian wax every month

I take a course in the aesthetics of the year and we Brazilian waxing. Each pet, the doctor told me to have strictly said 'No' during growth there at the time of the month. I spoke with my instructor and owner of the school and his answer was simply a stamp to use. I agreed to a pad during the procedure to wear, but I should not use tampons because I am a high risk of infection. I want a platform, and the days after use. I am) due to civil unrest platform cere and the possibility of infection affected (higher number of bacteria, while in the period. Should I worry about? It is now afternoon and I have no other choice, said that basically take it or leave it. I really want a beautician and had no problem programmed with the Brazilians, until it just for the day of my period comes. Any tips?

1 comment:

Ana P said...

In fact, u should not wax, but as I said this or that, then I guess u have no choice. u What can you do, make sure U keep the area clean and change pads (buy pills, the smoother surface and allows some room for air), or more frequently as a rule. Use some feminine wash well.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Martini Merchants front | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates